Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wise Welsh words

Dear Bazza,

Why, oh why, oh why does the BBC not commission television programmes about Great Welsh Cafes? I hear that ITV Wales have stolen a march on the BBC (yet again) and are discovering information on such gems as National Milk Bars. Why, oh why, oh why does the BBC insist on spending my license fee on such drivel as Holby City when it could have made this important socio-historic documentary?

Gareth 'Taff' Davies-Hughes

Well, Taff, I have been in contact with those in the know at the BBC and they have given me the following statement: "Please do not mention ITV on this high quality BBC affiliated web site. Obviously, any program on the other side will be of a low and inferior quality to the programs we make. The BBC have to uphold a far higher standard and instead of socio-historic documentaries about Milk Bars, we will continue showing more programs in the style of Strictly Come Dancing and Bargain Hunt. I am sure you will agree that these programs are more intellectually challenging. "

8 Comments:

Blogger mikekline6330 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

January 19, 2006 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger lisaericks92269462 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 19, 2006 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hi Mel Avila,
Thanks for reading my blog.I'm really thankful to have the opportunity to roam around here with my husband.It's really clean here and well organized,how I wish our country could follow Singapore's example of being orderly and clean.
I'd love to link up...my blog is pretty new and does not have much traffice yet, so let's help each other. I'm surprised you found me :-)
Cheers and Have a great week ahead.

http://pinayjade.blogspot.com/

March 3, 2008 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

hi mel! thanks for the invite, will work on it as soon as i have time. i have already added your links to all my blogs.

have a great day!

March 4, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

hi mel, sorry for the late reply, i just got online.

it's a tag, you have to make a post for it. copy/paste it from my site, add your link and tag other people from your blogroll. that way the list will grow.

have a great wednesday.

March 5, 2008 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

by the way, you have to let them know that you tagged them ;)

March 5, 2008 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

i'm tagging you ;)

http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/03/tha-friendsgip-chain.html

take care.

March 5, 2008 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger Liza said...

hi mel! im back here. how are you? hope you have a great weekend with your loved ones.

take care.

April 5, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home